Media Contact Information:
Pure Communications, Inc.
- CD98-Mediated Adhesive Signaling Enables the Establishment and Propagation of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs) Derived from Interchain Cysteine Cross-Linking Demonstrate Improved Homogeneity and Other Pharmacological Properties over Conventional Heterogeneous ADCs
- A novel antibody-drug conjugate targeting SAIL for the treatment of hematologic malignancies.
- CD39 is a promising therapeutic antibody target for treatment of soft tissue sarcoma.
- Antitumor activity of an anti-CD98 antibody.